Best Maternity Hospital for Women’s & Child Care in Shimoga
In a lifetime, women go through various biological and psychological changes, including pregnancy and childbirth. The Obstetrics and Gynecology department is well-equipped with a wide range of multispecialty disciplines to provide excellent and comprehensive treatment and facilities for both mother and baby. Our best maternity doctors have combined experience of more than fourdecade in both normal and C-section deliveries.
“Bhagwat Hospital, one of the best maternity hospitals in Sagar,Shivamogga. Bhagwat Hospital also provides service at best comprehensive health treatment for women inMalnad region. With our unrivaled team of qualified & best Gynecology doctors, we excel in maternity and gynecological treatment for women in and around Shivamogga.”
The main motto of the hospital is to provide the best available medical facilities along with tender loving care at an affordable price. BHAGWAT HOSPITAL has achieved many mile stones that have led to us taking pride in our reputation. It has its core competencies in the specialties of comprehensive obstetric care, 24×7 availability of physician, comprehensive trauma care and only centre in the region doing joint replacement and spine surgeries. We have state of the art modular operation theatres, CSSD, Post operative ICU, Medical and Paediatric ICU, Xray, Ultrasonography, Laboratory, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and other allied services.
At Bhagwat Hospitals, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-the-line treatments to treat various gynecological problems with the most excellent care and compassion. Our obstetrics unit is one of the most advanced professions concerned with normal delivery, always ready to welcome a new life into the world. With a diverse team of highly qualified & best gynecologists and obstetricians, it’s no wonder that our Centre of Excellence is unmatched in these two delicate and enlivening fields of healthcare.
Our outpatient and inpatient departments are well equipped to diagnose and treat various gynecological problems that do not require surgery or hospitalization. Our outpatient and inpatient units are always buzzing with a stream of women and newborns coming in to visit our best gynecologists. The medical team staffing this unit is trained and prepared to speed doctors’ meetings and on-the-spot treatment facilities for everything from screening tests, ultrasound scans, to high-risk pregnancy management, pain, and bleeding problems.
Even if it’s your ninth pregnancy, each one is unique. We realize this and make every effort to satisfy your pregnancy and newborn’s individual needs. Our obstetric specialist is among the best in the District, and that they will work with you to make you understand your pregnancy and preferences.
Women frequently ignore their health in their efforts to care for their families’ well-being. Our gynecology specialists undertake routine testing throughout the year, supported by thorough help and counseling since we believe that all women, especially over 35, should have an annual check-up.In addition to cancer screening tests, we evaluate, counsel, treat and enhance their wellbeing.
- Diagnosis and its treatment
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination
- Risk assessment
- Health promotion
- Medical intervention
- Psychological intervention
- Pregnancy-related problems like miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, preterm labor, intrauterine growth restriction, and placenta praevia.
- Medical conditions in pregnancy- such as hypertension, diabetes, Cardiac, anemia, blood dyscrasias, liver problems, neurological conditions such as epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, cerebral venous thrombosis, and psychiatric illness, autoimmune diseases such as SLE, thyroid disorders, renal problems, and obesity are at high risk for having a high-risk pregnancy.
- Labor is painless.
- Continuous monitoring of both mother and baby throughout the labour.
- Cesarean sections.
- Routine blood and urine investigations
- Double marker screening (11-14 weeks)
- Quadruplescreening(15-20 weeks)
- Basic ultrasonography
- Non stress test
- Doppler fetal monitoring
- Counseling on breastfeeding and family planning
- Episiotomy/CS wound care
- Immunization for the baby as per schedule
- Postnatal exercise
- Medical care
- Follow up
- Pap smear
- Copper T insertion
- Hormonal intrauterine device insertion
- Suction and Evacuation for Pregnancy Termination
- Dilatation and curettage
- Endometrial biopsy
- Cervical punch biopsy
- Bartholin’s cyst/abscess
- Excision of cyst
- Hysterectomy- Both abdominal and vaginal
- Cysts in the ovaries(cystectomy)
- Cystocele repair and rectocele repair
Let us know your problem, make an appointment and receive the best advice from specialists in the field.
Or Call Us Now
Give us a call to ask for online advice or book a check-up schedule at Bhagwat Hospital.View on Google Map